Sloane Place Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is open for Leisure stays. Whether you have had to put celebrations on hold or are planning a weekend city break, let Sloane Place be the perfect getaway this Summer.
For our booking terms and conditions, please click here.
We have made some changes which, in line with government guidelines, should help you have a safe and enjoyable stay. See below for more information.
1) The Sloane Place Clean Room Promise:
• Surfaces – All surfaces are cleaned thoroughly with our anti-viral cleaning products, with extra focus on high-touch areas such as side tables and desks
• Certified Standards – All of our cleaning standards are certified as five star by external health & safety expert Saeker – www.saeker.co.uk
• Bathrooms – Our bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned with anti-viral products including tiles, floors and sanitary ware
• The Little things – The little things matter too. We wipe down all handles, doors, and remote controls
• Linen – Our linen undergoes a high temperature cleaning process and is laundered to the highest standards
• Floors – All floors are vacuumed and mopped with disinfectant
• Room Seals -This way you know that no one else has been in the room"
2) General Changes to Our In-hotel Experience:
• The Reception desk is covered with protective screens to limit the spread of COVID-19
• Housekeeping service is available Monday-Sunday between 8am-3:30pm and will be done after you have left the room.
At Sloane Place Hotel your safety and well-being are our primary concern. Please be assured we are following the guidance issued by the UK government and will continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in our hotel – this includes regular cleaning with professional anti-viral cleaning products, providing access to hand sanitiser throughout our property and ensuring our strict food hygiene policies are adhered to.
Making Changes to Your Booking
We also understand that in that in these uncertain times our guests may need to change their travel plans at short notice.
For new future bookings, we recommend that guests book directly with us and choose flexible rates which can be cancelled at any time up to 3pm, 24 hours before arrival.
Any other questions?
If you have any further questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
As the main entrance to Sloane Place will remain closed, we ask you to arrive at The Sloane Club, which is right next to Sloane Place: The Sloane Club, 52 Lower Sloane Street, SW1W 8BS.
Sloane Square (Underground - District / Circle Line)
Victoria (Underground - District / Circle / Victoria Line, National Rail, Gatwick Express)Open maps
If you have a question, some feedback or a compliment, fill in the form. We'd love to hear from you.